Jan 26, 2007

A gentle thought from Cliff


In my simple mind I think Wylie has crossed over the bridge.

Heaven is the gift of being able to exist on both sides of the bridge.

What could possibly be better?

It seems to me that many of the spirits I've have known can hear my thoughts and influence my choices. If you think for a moment that the spirit of Wylie did not influence the outcome for Mr. Boots then I am speechless.

Debbie muses:

I'm wondering if Wylie has made it past the bridge yet, there are a lot of scritches to give and she would not want to deprive any animal of love and cuddles, and you know how demanding some of our furries can be!

1 comment:

BYRSTN said...

I'm sitting in the lobby of the Sheraton in St. Louis and trying to keep from bawling my eyes out. Cliff, you expressed my feelings exactly. I have felt from the very beginning that Wylie was absolutely in this adventure. For this Carolina girl (and BC survivor) to be able to help another Carolina girl (and BC survivor) and a Carolina kitty has brought much joy to me.