Jan 22, 2007

Mr. Boots Visits the Groomer

From Phyllis




We are back from the latest adventure. Mr. Boots does not seem at all traumatized. He is still out and about. Any of the trio would have disappeared under the bed. Kyle was very gentle with him and he let her do whatever she felt needed doing. She felt the best thing to do about the knots on his tummy and chest was to just shave him which he didn't mind at all. That way he wasn't subjected to pulling on his tender skin. Then she wiped him down ith baby wipes rather than subject him to a bath. With all the brushing and combing I've been doing, she thought that would be sufficient. She recommended I use baby wipes regularly to keep the dandruff under control so I will do that.

Jan, Lee's cat sitter, had sent me a note suggesting baby wipes but thought I should check with vet first. Kyle says they are fine, but to get the unscented ones.

So our boy is home, minus his chest and tummy fur, which doesn't seem to bother him a bit.

And -------- she didn't charge me! She said she wanted to contribute to the welfare of a rescued cat!! I took her picture. I have a new camera and have to figure out how to get pictures to computer. Will work on that later today.

No comments: