Feb 3, 2007

Late night update on Mr Boots

Bless his heart! Dan called to let me know that Mr. Boots is resting comfortably. Because we jumped on this quickly, he thinks he will bounce back pretty quickly. With the IV fluids as well as a pain medication he is already acting perkier. He also started him on the two meds. I can't believe the good fortune of having Dan appear here! Without him, I would have to wait until Monday to get him into the vet and even that might be iffy if they were all booked up.

Thanks to all who have offered prayers for Mr. Boots and encouragement for me. I really was pretty frazzled when I took him in this afternoon.

Caroline observes:
Mr. Boots is a survivor, though, and I have a feeling that he will bounce back and be happy to get back to his new kitty friends (except for Tuxxie maybe) and your loving care.

That certainly is our prayer for Mr B!

No comments: